Who needs this?
Meta-Coaching is a ruthless, compassionate conversation that takes place within a safe, collaborative relationship which facilitates a higher level of performance.
Meta-Coaching is not for everyone. Are you coach-able?
If you can say yes to any of the following, then Meta-Coaching is NOT for you:
- Are you are satisfied with your current level of development?
- Do you prefer to sit around and talk about your problems rather than to get up and do something about it?
- Do you want someone else to give you the answer and to solve your problems for you?
- Do you refuse to reflect and think deeply about personal issues in order to solve problems?
Meta-Coaching is for you if….
- you are interested in self-development.
- you want to set and achieve goals.
- you have a dream that you are ready to pursue.
- you are tired of the habits, beliefs, and excuses that are getting in your way.
- you are ready to try again even if you “already tried it all”.